Bank Wire & Western Union
- Sanaulla Store takes no guarantee of the availability of the product that you had ordered if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). Sanaulla will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
- Customers who are making the payment through Western Union or Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 48 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 48 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock, or preferably email our team to hold the order specifying a time frame.
- If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be canceled without any notification.
- The order is only processed after the customer makes the complete payment and informs us about payment details
- In case you are making the payment through Western Union/Bank wire you need to fill out our payment form. If in any case, you are unable to fill out the payment form kindly email us the transaction details along with your order number within the given time frame at email@example.com.