We have multiple payment options for our local and international customers which are as follows:
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
1. PayPal: This is our most secure, reliable, and fastest way of making payments. It is hassle-free and secured through SSL certificates. If you are ordering in other currency except for US Dollars the amount is converted into US Dollars as that is the default currency of our payment processor 2checkout (now Verizon). You may change the currency again when making a payment on the 2CO payment page. This option is exclusively available for our international customers.
Important Note: Currency conversion done at the 2CO website while making the payment is not controlled by us and currency rates might differ from what's mentioned on our website. Any conversion charges that may add to the order are completely borne by the customer. We suggest you always make the payment in US Dollars to save from extra conversion charges that may be added by our payment merchant 2CO.
2. Debit-Credit Card: You can now make payments for your order at Sanaulla using Master and Visa credit/debit cards. This option is available for our international customers. You can make payments in USD, GBP, CAD, AED, and AUD using this payment method without any additional/conversion charges.
Important Note: If you are in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or UAE, it is recommended that you place your order in your own currency on Sanaulla's website instead of PKR to avoid any conversion charges as Stripe will change the order amount to USD if you placed the order in PKR while being outside of Pakistan.
3. Western Union Payment Transfer: Our international customers can pay via Western Union bank transfer as well. This payment option is visible for order amounts above PKR 100,000/-
If you make payment via WU transfer, please do make sure that you fill out the payment form as soon as the payment is made.
FOR PAKISTANI CUSTOMERS
1. Cash On Delivery: For our customers all over Pakistan we offer Cash on delivery service. Order at our website and pay at delivery. Delivery time is between 1 to 4 working days. This method is only available for shipments in Pakistan. We offer COD service for all cities of Pakistan.*
2. Bank Transfer via PayMob: Another option for making the payment is through depositing the amount in our bank account. This option is exclusively available for our local customers only. We do not accept payment transfers from international customers.
For now, the Paymob bank transfer is only available for the following Pakistani banks.
3. VISA/MASTER CARD via PayMob: By clicking on the VISA / MASTER CARD card option, you can make payment via the Paymob payment gateway. This option is a reliable option for customers based in Pakistan to make payments and confirm their orders. No additional bank fees or charges are added to your order amount while using this payment method.
4. EasyPaisa/JazzCash via PayMob: Our local Pakistani customers can now make payments using their Easypaisa and JazzCash accounts through the PayMob gateway. No additional fees or charges are deducted via these payment methods.
Important Note: Payments made via PayMob can not be reverted. In case of refunds, please share your relevant bank or mobile wallet account information.