At Sanaulla Store we have a very accommodating exchange policy and customers are welcome to exchange the products if they are not satisfied with the product they have received. However, certain conditions are applicable:
- Any complaints made after the 14 day time period are not going to be entertained for an exchange.
- Unwashed, unworn, wrong, or defective items may be exchanged within the same brand (depending upon the stock availability) within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Any product which is 'Stitched' for the customer will NOT be entertained for exchange or return.
- Similarly, any unstitched product purchased from Sanaulla will not be open for any claims or exchanges if the customer has already got it stitched even in case of missing pieces.
- Shipping costs (both ways) to send any non-damaged items will be paid by the customer. Sanaulla will be responsible for shipping costs on defective/wrong merchandise only.
- Sanaulla will not accept exchanges for any item that has been washed, dried, damaged, or stained in any way. This includes items that have been damaged or shrunk in a dryer. Sanaulla is not responsible for bleeding, damage of print, or fading of colors due to washing.
- Items offered in our Sale and Discount sections will NOT be entertained for exchange or return.
- Product add-ons (matching trousers/dupatta) are not eligible for exchange.
Sanaulla has full rights to update the Exchange policy without any prior notice.