In most cases, we stitch the suits as per the catalog image. However, some variances might occur due to the reasons listed below. You can always email your stitching specifications to [email protected] or [email protected]
- As per standard practice, we do not apply lining to the sleeves of see-through suits unless specified by the customer. If you prefer your suit's sleeves to be fully lined, please mention this in the order comments on the checkout page.
- If the length of the sleeves is not specified by the customer, we stitch full sleeves with the suit even if the catalog image shows the suit to be sleeveless, having half, or three-quarter sleeves.
- We do not stitch deep necks from front or back, and short blouses that show mid-riff even if they are shown in the catalog image. (if you want to get deep necks stitched, please do email us)
- Normally our chiffon, organza, net, etc suits are fully lined even if they seem see-through in the catalog image. For instance, the shirt back of the following suit will be fully lined and not see-through. If the customer asks to make it see-through via email only then it will be stitched like the image.
- If there is a net or chiffon (or any see-through fabric) used to make a lehenga or maxi, the panels stitched together are not over-locked as the white thread visible underneath does not look good. The following suits lehenga panels will not good if over locked as their stitching would be visible.
- As per standard practice, we do not apply any additional embellishments (pearls, laces, etc) to the long side (maatha Patti) of the dupatta. If the brand has provided embellishments for all four sides of the dupatta, we apply them to all four sides. But if the catalog image shows laces, tassels, etc on all four sides that have not been provided by the brand, then we only stitch it to the short sides (pallus) of the dupatta.